Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi!

Hey there!  My name is Ev.  I'm not old enough to remember using punch cards on a computer but I am old enough to remember a time before there was such a thing as a cd-rom.  I lived through (and remember) the 80's and can clearly remember a time when my favorite game was Joust for the Atari 2600.  There was a time when computer and gaming technology was considered a fringe hobby and were not the multi-billion dollar industries they are today.  I remember these times and feel that it gives me a very different view on the industries than todays young tech-savvy noobs.

Here on my blog I'm going to talk about both of these industries and give you the perspective of a gamer who feels a little forgotten by todays ultra hip, turbo charged tech industry.

Hope to see you around!

-Ev-

1 comment:

RetroPengo said...

We're in the same boat. I grew up at the same time and probably remember most of the games you do. It will be interesting to see your opinions on this blog.