Monday, July 13, 2009

Treasure Hunting Update


So yesterday was more than full of geeky delights.  So full in fact that I was unable to attend the rock and gem show but had a friend of mine pick me up some neat goodies.  As for books, I had to cut my scavenging short but still managed to pack up 50 magnificent artifacts.  I managed to find an entire set of Tolkien paperbacks from before I was born.  The Hobbit, all three Lord of the Rings books and a copy of The Tolkien Reader which is rather cool.  I also managed to get my paws on a heap of dirt old scifi and a copy of The Wheel of Time Role Playing Game Players Guide.  All in all a worthy day. 

Next year I'm going to make sure I put together a much stronger time table so that I can maximize my precious booty (the pirate kind ye' scalawags).

1 comment:

RetroPengo said...

mmm... booty. yarr.