Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kung Fu Chaos

This is gonna just be a quickie. By show of hands, how many of you love Kung Fu/Samurai movies? I'm talking old-school exploitation type. I've lately found myself watching tons of them. I've always loved them, but lately I've been digging through my old collection and looking for new ones too. I don't know why, but right now I'm going through some sort of martial arts movie madness and its driving my wife and kids nuts.

Just thought I'd see if anybody else suffers from this periodical illness.

1 comment:

RetroPengo said...

I used to suffer from this ailment myself. I kicked it some time ago though (I think it's merely in relapse). The lack of any new kung-fu movies brought about by the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon clones has dried up the market for these wonderful pieces of fluff.

Until someone makes a new one, I shall remain in remission. :P